close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Poll.Out of curiousity(boredom)how many days a week on average do you fish?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by River Walker, Jul 18, 2005.

How many days a week do you fish?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2005.
  1. One

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  2. Two

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  3. Three

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  4. More than three

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  1. Just wondering if most people on here get out fishing as much as I do,and some of my buddies.I average 5 days a week.

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Back in the spring I was getting out 3 days a week, but I have been working 7 days a week for over a month now, my fishing time is 0.

3. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Used to be 5-7 days a week from March through October/November.

Now with an 8 month old two days a week. One weekday evening after work and one weekend day.:( Man the DT's were real bad this past April and May.

4. easternflyfisher

easternflyfisher BassHaveOvertaken

depends. this week i may be going 5-6 times.......hopefully.

work has been slow, so they are cutting everyones time in the deptarment.

5. I usually fish about 4 days a week. The other days are the ones my girlfriend "demands" that we hang out.:p Not that she has to say much to get me to go out with her.

6. When I was younger and did not have kids and other family things going on it was probably more like 5 days a week. Now I do well to get my one day a week in. The rest of the summer should be a higher number than that, probably at least 2 days. I wish I could get back to 4 or 5 but I don't see it happening until the kids are all grown up.:(

7. I get out about 5-6 times a week. I mainly wade and I am also a C&R fisherman. I do from time to time keep fish to eat but about 95% of the time I am C&R.

8. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

Four to six times a week...depending on the weather. :p

9. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

about once a week in the summer and maybe 2 or 3 in the winter.

10. brandonjh00

brandonjh00 wannabebasspro

Everyday in the spring, about 5 days a week in the summer, Everyday in the fall, and a few days a week in the winter. ( I will find a pond with a fountain and pitch jigs for hours. Never catch anything, but I sure can flip!)

11. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I average 5 times a week many times its more than that good thing my wife loves me and doesn't have a job or it would be alot less. However if i could get her a job making big $$$$$$ i could buy a ranger quit my job and fish 7 days a week LOL......

12. Iron_Chef_CD

Iron_Chef_CD Allez Cuisine

I put more than 3, I've been a fishing freak this year and this site doesn't help any :D

13. unfortunately I had to vote for 1- lately it has been 2-3 times a week but my kids are between baseball and football seasons right now so I have a little more time.

Scott