close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Politics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bass Blaster, May 5, 2004.

1. :p na na na na na na ! Sorry mods. I just got bored here at work and decided to see if you were on your toes :D

2. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

You got my attention in a hurry! :eek: ......Stretch

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

HAHAHA...ditto that :D

4. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

:D :D :D :eek:

Hehehehe Tooooo funny!

5. catking

catking Banned

:D Got me also..........CATKING :cool:

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

yep, we all caught it!

7. Damn good job!!! Now lets get rid of all the rain their calling for this weekend and go fishing! :)

8. That was a good one. Had my head spinning!

9. CreekFloater

CreekFloater Have Water, Will Fish

I have decided that I will only have political conversations between myself and my fishing tackle. That way, I thought I would never get an argument and I would always be able to make my point. I figured most crankbaits, spinnerbaits and jigs don't even have an opinion, however, I might be wrong! While making a profound political statement the other night, I wasn't paying enough attention and Mr Rapala managed to take a jab at me and drove home his only point of view. I will recover! He was only letting me know he didn't agree with me this time, but next time it could be more severe.

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Some of you guys kill me. Are you all nuts?

How could you ever vote for & support ___________. I mean man look at what he did in _________________, and thats the kind of guy you want running your country. As far as me, I'm voting for _________________ becasue he didnt do ____________________ to _______________. And not mention while you guy Mr. ____________ was over ______________ doing who knows what to ________________, my guy Mr. ______________ was over in ______________ doing the right thing which was ________________.

So in November when your wasting your time voting for _____________, I'm going to be choosing a winner & voting for ________________.

________ and _______ in '04 !!!!

(I am pleased to say that thats the 1st political bashing thread that offended noone!)

11. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

I'm offended by that H2O!!! My family name happens to be_______________! You just don't say those kinds of things about ____________if you don't happen to be one yourself. If I were you I'd go to_____________.com and express your political views there! You're probably a ________________with _______________tendencies and only a ________ __________________to keep your ______________from______________. Do I make myself clear?????????????????????? LMAO!!! Great post Mellon!

12. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

_______ ___ ____ ___________ _____ _______ __ ______. ___ ____________ ___ ___________________ _________ _ ____!

13. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

....stopped reading about three posts ago.........LOL:D