1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,422 Posts
yep, we all caught it!

·
Have Water, Will Fish
81 Posts
I have decided that I will only have political conversations between myself and my fishing tackle. That way, I thought I would never get an argument and I would always be able to make my point. I figured most crankbaits, spinnerbaits and jigs don't even have an opinion, however, I might be wrong! While making a profound political statement the other night, I wasn't paying enough attention and Mr Rapala managed to take a jab at me and drove home his only point of view. I will recover! He was only letting me know he didn't agree with me this time, but next time it could be more severe.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Some of you guys kill me. Are you all nuts?

How could you ever vote for & support ___________. I mean man look at what he did in _________________, and thats the kind of guy you want running your country. As far as me, I'm voting for _________________ becasue he didnt do ____________________ to _______________. And not mention while you guy Mr. ____________ was over ______________ doing who knows what to ________________, my guy Mr. ______________ was over in ______________ doing the right thing which was ________________.

So in November when your wasting your time voting for _____________, I'm going to be choosing a winner & voting for ________________.

________ and _______ in '04 !!!!

(I am pleased to say that thats the 1st political bashing thread that offended noone!)

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'm offended by that H2O!!! My family name happens to be_______________! You just don't say those kinds of things about ____________if you don't happen to be one yourself. If I were you I'd go to_____________.com and express your political views there! You're probably a ________________with _______________tendencies and only a ________ __________________to keep your ______________from______________. Do I make myself clear?????????????????????? LMAO!!! Great post Mellon!

·
TeamOGF
6,989 Posts
....stopped reading about three posts ago.........LOL:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts