close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

police and fish and game on lmr

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by sevenx, Jun 10, 2007.

1. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

Drove by the lmr on east kemer rd. last night about 8pm and there were 3 loveland cops and to fish and game trucks parked at the river right below the railroad bridge, The guys were just standing and talking so I don't know if they were checking liscenses or what but it looked like something was up. Anybody here anything about this. S

2. hmmm, i was at my dads that weekend. All i could figure maybe had something to do with the canoe place?? :confused: lol proubally not since the fish and game was there. But that is strange?

3. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I know down at Mochican the cops will hide in the woods and check out the canoers for open containers. They can make alot of money that way.
    So, if there is a canoe livery upstream, that's probably what they were doing.

4. haha, I remember stories of the Loveland Frog man when I was in grade school. Thats some funny stuff.

5. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

Thanks guys, Red that thought had crossed my mind too. When we are out there at night and anything moves or splash's "its the frog man hide yer bait" Some good stories. I have been approached by cops at night before they just snuck up on us, not very well I might add, and checked for license and to see if we had any beer. They were pretty cool though, did not hassel us just checked license and asked how we were doing and then took off. The conoe livery is right across the river from where they were and it is there take out from the trips up stream could have been related to cabrewers I guess. It is private land where they were so I thought they may have be running people off but there was not anyone be held that I could see. S

6. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

7. I'd imagine they're just out to get the drunks. I've been fishing here for about eight years and have never been stopped or checked by anyone.

Actually, I was stopped one time this year while fishing on CC, but he didnt check my license, livewell or anything. He just gave me a little short survey. The sad thing was that I was excited to see him pull up, in anticipation of finally seeing some enforcement around here.