close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

point breeze n.y.

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by stevied, Aug 22, 2007.

1. anyone looking for some awsome fishing should head up to point breeze n.y.i was able to go with steve borowski(you all no him as hetfieldin) and we had some good fishing,if the weather settles down i'm sure the fishing will be great.his two friends Ron(you all call him shortdrift) and Kim (this man is lundy) are excellent fisherman.NEVER pass up the chance to learn from these two!I used to go up there years ago and the place is really cleaned up. we caught some 20 lbs, and some 2 yr olds, but we caught quite a few spikes witch is good for the future! special thanks to borax for the invite, it was a blast!good luck too all @ Hawg fest.! seeing Kim (lundy) sell a Hawgfest ticket in the parking lot out of point breeze was impressive ,you have a great ambassador of the OGF in LUNDY!

2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Thanks Steve

It was fun meeting you and spending time fishing with you.

I still think you are the Clark bar bandit:D

3. Don't know who but........six bars packed.......two taken home......... I didn't have a single one..........package was neatly cut open........ Wonder where the others went??????????????? :confused::rolleyes:;) ;) :D