close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pmtt

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by crittergitter, Sep 13, 2008.

1. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

There is a fall tourney for the PMTT on Detroit River this weekend. Looks like today was a complete soaker if they got out. I haven't checked for any updates, but if they fished, man was a bad weather day for that event.

CG

2. Lots of controversy from what I understand. 34" size limit for the tournament, well guess what, the Canadian side has a 44" size limit. Lots of people threatened with boat seizures etc.

Seems this should all have been figured out beforehand.

Anyway I think there were maybe 12 fish caught by 10 teams.

3. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

I agree that all of that information should have been sorted out before hand. Entry fees for those tourneys aren't cheap. Crazy stuff!

CG

4. I wish muskieJim and I were at that tournament! Last time we fished the Detroit River(2007), I caught 3 fish in 2 hours(38,40,43) on topwater in heavy rains. Jim had a massive strike, but the fish didn't connect. AND-it was his birthday! I guess I got all your presents buddy!

5. MuskieJim

MuskieJim Trophy Tamer

That was a bad birthday being netman all day :confused:

Excellent strikes though on topwater! Gabe, post those pics, make sure to include the war hero...