close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PM's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lundy, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

OK guys,

What am I missing?

I can't find the "reply" button for a PM, just "forward" and "quote".

I'm sure it's just operator error, but need a little direction.

I feel like a need a refresher course just to keep up with all of the new sites, buttons, bells, gizmo's.

thanks,
    Kim

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Kim...I just looked, and don't see a reply option anywhere either. BUT, if you hit QUOTE, it will reply with the original message quoted. We're either missin a reply button, or that one needs relabeled.

Thanks for the heads up man.

3. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Lundy,

Hang in there ;) There are tons of things to add and work out. Thanks for letting us know that. Maybe we need to make a post of bugs people find so we can work them out?

4. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

I'm just having trouble with my buddy list because the way it stands everyone I've seen in here so far I want to add. :rolleyes: That could be a problem. :eek: ;) This is really nice though. Thanks again to EVERYONE who had a hand in starting this. Day one and an A+ from the chick! :)

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Avitars aint working, but I know it will in time :)

6. ShakeDown

Jack...I got mine on ok..give it a shot again.

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

another thing that's probably under construction,but pm pop up and email notification.

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Thanks all, I'll add these to my list!!!!
    ;)

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Shake I dont know how you did it, the only thing I can see about avitars is the edit avitar button...When I click on it the dont add avitar box is checked, and I cant uncheck it.

10. So I assume that there will be some other issues and topics involving user functions. Should we continue them on this thread and within the "Lounge" as we get them or is there another area we should post them? I like having them all together somewhat because it allows us all to learn as we go. Sometimes it is tough to know whether it is user error or program problems until we are able to discuss it.

Nevertheless, I still like what I see so far.;)

11. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

12. ShakeDown

Flat...come to think of it, it might be an access issue..if so, we'll fix that by the time the place officially opens i would imagine.

Misfit...if you go and edit your profile/user options, you have to enable to mail/pm notifications and pop ups. They're disabled by default.

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i did that yesterday,but i'll double check.

ah,i've been had,lol.
    just looked and somehow they were disabled.i know i enabled them,cause i'm so slow,i can't rember to look at the top of the page for them all the time :rolleyes:

14. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Not a big deal, because if you click on the sender's name, you get a drop down menu with the option to send them a PM. Might save on bandwith that way ?? :confused: