Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys,

What am I missing?

I can't find the "reply" button for a PM, just "forward" and "quote".

I'm sure it's just operator error, but need a little direction.

I feel like a need a refresher course just to keep up with all of the new sites, buttons, bells, gizmo's.

thanks,
Kim

·
Administrator
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,583 Posts
Kim...I just looked, and don't see a reply option anywhere either. BUT, if you hit QUOTE, it will reply with the original message quoted. We're either missin a reply button, or that one needs relabeled.

Thanks for the heads up man.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm just having trouble with my buddy list because the way it stands everyone I've seen in here so far I want to add. :rolleyes: That could be a problem. :eek: ;) This is really nice though. Thanks again to EVERYONE who had a hand in starting this. Day one and an A+ from the chick! :)

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
another thing that's probably under construction,but pm pop up and email notification.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Thanks all, I'll add these to my list!!!!
;)

·
Mellons mentor
4,001 Posts
Shake I dont know how you did it, the only thing I can see about avitars is the edit avitar button...When I click on it the dont add avitar box is checked, and I cant uncheck it.

·
Registered
11,409 Posts
So I assume that there will be some other issues and topics involving user functions. Should we continue them on this thread and within the "Lounge" as we get them or is there another area we should post them? I like having them all together somewhat because it allows us all to learn as we go. Sometimes it is tough to know whether it is user error or program problems until we are able to discuss it.

Nevertheless, I still like what I see so far.;)

·
Administrator
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,583 Posts
Flat...come to think of it, it might be an access issue..if so, we'll fix that by the time the place officially opens i would imagine.

Misfit...if you go and edit your profile/user options, you have to enable to mail/pm notifications and pop ups. They're disabled by default.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
i did that yesterday,but i'll double check.

ah,i've been had,lol.
just looked and somehow they were disabled.i know i enabled them,cause i'm so slow,i can't rember to look at the top of the page for them all the time :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts