PM question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ezbite, Aug 7, 2008.

1. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

not a complaint here, just a question. on several occasions when im talking with another member thru PM's i get this notice when i reply, saying that i have to wait 60 seconds between replys, something about its required by the site? again, im not complaining, just wondering why? thanks.

2. ezbite

whats that.lol:p

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Prevents hackers/douchebags from sending unlimited PM's in a small amount of time, flooding the server with traffic bring us to a screeeeeching halt :D

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

ez,i don't really know why,but it is what it is:D;)

i'm not sure about all sites,but i do know some do have time limits on searches and/or posts,etc.

5. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

OGF admin- i thank you for the time limit. If it wasnt for the 60 seconds, Ez would be making me clean my pm box out every 20 minutes....he's a fast typer and has alot on his mind. I can barely get through reading half a pm and i have 3 more coming in from him. Most about this new dahlberg thing? WTH is that? :confused:

6. Shakedown said douchebags..lol:)

7. LOL.. you two are someting else....

Frank

8. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

I second that. I actually got a pretty good laugh out of that. :D

9. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Ha Ha ha, what an educational thread :)

10. If your having a "conversation" why not use the chat room? Then you don't have to clean out all the PM later.

11. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

I think they may have "private" issues to discuss, so the chat room would not be an option :D

12. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

PM's or Chat room banter for these two guys is worthless...I think OGF should sponsor a cage match between them with each dressed in glossy tights matching their favorite spoon colors/pattern and let them go at it! :D :D You could sell tickets and probably raise a fortune...then donate the proceeds to a worthy charity.

13. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

You can send instant PMs in the chat room.

14. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

They must be discussing the use of that awesome "Polish Shad" he bought and so proudly displayed for all to see;) :)

15. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

I vote for spicy chicken wing or playin hooky tights--what do you guys think? What would bring out the blue in my eyes better? :p

16. ezbite

i thank everyone for replying and my glossy tights would have to be metallic superman!:p :p

17. Workdog

Workdog "One More Time"

That would be rich... EZ's tights would be all scratched up, missing paint, and reeking of Walleye scent, ... George's, like he just stepped off the re-touched cover of GQ, with a faint odor of sheep... :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  18. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

workdog- that hurt man, i thought we were friends? :rolleyes: