close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

PM Box

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BassBlaster, Jul 18, 2007.

1. My PM Box is 94% full. How do I empty it? After I read a pm, I always delete them but they must be stacking up somewhere else.

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

not sure what you're doing,but check the boxes next to the ones you want to delete(i check the top box for all).scroll down,select delete from the box at the bottom of the page.repeat till they're gone.do the same for sent messages.

3. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

popular people...:cool:

4. Thanks Misfit. I didn't realize every time I sent a message it went to a folder and was saved. I went and deleted all the sent messages and now I'm good!!

5. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

It also counts the pms you've sent. Go to the 'Jump to Folder' box, and it will give you a 'sent messages' count. You can click on the 'sent messages', and delete them, as well.

6. Thanks Het. I'll catch on eventually. With the exception of this site and Ebay I don't spend too much time on a computer!!

7. WOW - learn something new everyday! I also had this problem, was saying like 88% full, but I didn't have any in my "in" box.........never knew about the sent ones!!!!

Thanks!!!!

8. Are you sad that no one sends you PM's? :p :D

9. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Well...maybe:D

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

bassnpro,you have a pm:D