close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Please welcome PLAPP'S PRO OUTDOORS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Mar 10, 2008.

1. I'd like to welcome our latest advertiser, Plapp's Pro Outdoors, to the OGF family. Duane, Sam, and Matt are there to help you with your boating, camping, and ATV needs.

To get to their website, just click on one of their ads, or follow the link below.

These guys are Pros, and run a quality operation, one of the largest in the Midwest. So, if you're ever in Florence, KY, stop in and let them know you saw them on OGF.

I can see a NICE road trip in the future!

WELCOME TO OGF guys! ;) :)

www.plapps.com

2. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

We first met the guys at Plapps at the Columbus Boat show 3 years ago. They are a great crew and have a great tackle shop as well as the boat dealership.

3. I stopped by there today. Very impressive lure selection and lots of unique brands. The staff are great to talk to and real helpful too.

4. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

I got my latest boat down there and saved a ton over the local G3 dealer. I believe it was as $1200 savings on a 14' boat/trailer!

Great to deal with and worth the ride from Columbus area.

Rob

5. Matt Plapp

Matt Plapp Matt Plapp

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm going to try and be on the board from time to time. I travel a lot and try to surf the boards we sponsor weekly. Hopefully you'll see me around

Matt

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Good to see you on the site Matt!

7. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

This is good to hear! I was just down with the OSU bass fishing club for your sale and I was impressed. I am at school at OSU, but from Cincinnati, so when I'm home I will swing by and pick up some of the stuff that you carry that is hard to find elsewhere. You run a great store.

8. nice to see you here matt ,Brian from Vandalia 2070sc Matt has helped me out alot with my triton thanks again