close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

please read

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Joe kish, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Joe kish

Joe kish do u know the fisherman?

i live in parma neer cleveland i am in a fishing withdrawl anyone know were i can fish this time of year for anything.......and if please tell me how to fish it i am i dyer need to fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. For the last week you could go fish any Erie stream or river and find some steelies.

Check the steelhead forum. Over the next few days check ice fishing.

Lots of options.......some hard water some open water. Read the posts and you'll find a place to fish.

3. Coot

Coot It's all about the doin'

You are 15 minutes from the Rocky River.

From Oct-Apr NE Ohio is one of the best steelhead fisheries in the U.S.

4. Wallace lake was stocked with a bunch of trout around Christmas. Many days afterward were unfishable due to ice that wasn't thick enough to walk on. Probably still a lot left.

5. Like steel cranium said I would try wallace I drove by there the other day and a bunch of guys were out there fishing from shore. I heard through the grape vine that there was an article in the newspaper about someone pulling out like a 20 something inch trout from wallace... Also if it is not frozen over yet, Berea lake behind the police station might be another place. I've never fished it in the winter though so your guess is as good as mine on that.