please pay attention when u troll

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by dynamite1298, Aug 18, 2008.

1. dynamite1298

dynamite1298 shore fisherman

:( i was at milton and berlin yesterday . i shore fish only . when i was at milton i had 3 boats come so close to me i can reach out a touch them. im trying to fish to . when i had my boat i never got that close . so please pay a little attention to where u are going ..............:)

2. I get the same problem in Portage Lakes. Some people think just because they're on a boat , they own the lake. Luckily, I'm sure they're not OGF guys. OGF guys have a little more class!

3. The worst is when you are fishing from shore and catching a lot of fish. Then some jerk in a boat sees you catching fish, gets jealous, and comes right over to where you are and starts casting. I actually had a guy do that a couple weeks ago. He was so close that one of his casts actually landed on shore a couple feet away from me. Then he got mad at me when he tangled up my line in his trolling motor prop. He had the whole lake to fish, but no, he had to come to where I was. :mad: He still didn't catch anything though :S :p

4. Ignorance is amazing,this stuff happens with jet skiers also.IVE HEARD OF JET SKIERS HITTING BOATS ON VARIOUS LAKES SERIOUSLY HURTING PEOPLE.So please boaters use common sense when fishing.

5. dynamite1298

dynamite1298 shore fisherman

when i had my boat. before the ex wife burned it :( i never got close to people shore fishing . there is a guy out there some where with a nice scare on his foot from me:) he got a little close to the boat i had and caught the line. i was muskey fishing big lures.!%

6. castmaster00

castmaster00 very avid fisherman

its worse on springfield. people fly right by the no wake zone sign. they need to make it electric only. just like moggy. as if the wind isnt enough.