close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

please help keep an eye out for me..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Jul 18, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

sometimes on saturday afternoon somebody took my fishing cart that i locked up beside my apartment.. it was only there for a couple hours while i clean out the apartment and ran errand.. after i got back home the cart already was taken..
    so if anyone in the central region see anything like my carp cart, minus the handle, around town.. please let me know where and when u see that..
    i know it doesn't help much now.. but i'm sick of being ripped off.. this is my second time since i move to columbus..

2. Dude you just got bad luck, didnt you get hit twice up in Bucuyrus????? Need to get out of the hood, and that stuff will quit happening to you.

Im taking on a new venture, got a place like mine up here for rent if you interested. ITs 550 a month, but im sure you could sacrifice the extra money to not have anything stolen. Or get a room mate!

Id say ill keep my eye out, but the only thing ive seen in the last 3 months is the damn tv.

Oh yeah bro got home Sunday said wassssssup, and asked if you remember that time in pt clinton. He asked if you were still hanging on the porch, or if you could hang ;) :D :D :D

3. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Ill keep an eye out down this way, Not many Carts down here. So if I see one Ill just stop & ask them where they got it. Send me a good Description & Ill even take Pic's & License #'s to help you out if I think I see it. Ill let you know ASAP.

Im sorry to hear about your Loss, What all did they get from you, Maybe I can help you out if you need Rods or something ? Just shoot me a PM.
    Cat Mazter

4. Yeah......what does it look like?

5. crappielooker

it looks like the one in this picture minus the handle and that other attachment.. along with some of the old site's stickers..
    [​IMG]
    thanks guys..
    PS.. jason.. tell him i said.. anywhere .. anytime.. just like i always said.. bring it on.. ;) i'm just afraid that he'll just go home whining and cryin like a little girl..

6. I will keep an eye out for ya man. When we had a house in columbus we kept nothing outside even for a minute cause it would get stolen.

7. crappielooker

also to add another ID point.. the leg that sits on the ground in front of my cart is bended..
    thanks again everybody.. :)

8. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Hey Ak....dude that freakin sucks big time. I know you used that cart a ton and its been all over the USA carpin. You know dang well some fool downtown has it strapped behind his bike hauling his stollen goodies around trying to find someone to buy junk off of him......if its cruisin around town we'll see it for sure. To those of us that KNOW what it is and what its used for, it will stick out like a sore thumb.

I have the newer version of AK's cart, they will run you from $175 and up, not some cheap toy, but a high quality FISHING cart...it holds up to an 80 qt cooler.

Hey man if you plan on any trips where you need a cart or any CAG/OGF events, give me a shout and you can use mine anytime you want.

Scott

9. I was up in your hood for supper tongiht AK, had some schmidt's!

10. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

It was more than likely sold for scrap. Check Scrap dealers in your area.

11. Iron_Chef_CD

Iron_Chef_CD Allez Cuisine

That's a bummer man, one thing that never gets easier over time is being the victim of theft... I'll keep an eye out as well and from now on I would leave nothing out and lock everything up no matter what. People think I'm crazy, I just call it "security conscious".

Was there anything in the cart or just the cart itself? I know I would much rather someone steal my cart then my tackle :( Happened to my uncle few years back went to a convience store to grab a pack of smokes, came out and someone lifted his rod and tackle box with 20 years of stuff in it. This was in grove city too...

12. yea Ak... check the scrap yards and the closer one 1st!!

13. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Ak

We are gonna have to see about getting elk collar transmitters to put on your stuff :D

That way when you get ripped off we can track you stuff down and whoop whoever is in possession of it.

Sorry to hear your cart got taken. I will watch for it.

14. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

bummer :(
    i'll keep a lookout.if somehow,i happen to see it in someone's possesion,i'll return it....................................with the body in it :D

15. I just dont understand why some people see something they want and think they have a right to just take it!:mad: We all work hard for the things that we have and should not have to worry about some A hole thinking he has a right to just take something because he is to lazy to work and buy it himself. I think its pretty sad that we even have to lock things up. People just suck! I'm moving to the mountains and living as a hermit the rest of my life.

16. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

If anyone is interested.... I found a nice carp cart CHEAP> lol Just teasing ya pard, hope we run across it sometime and I can bring them a 6-pack of whoop azzzzz

17. crappielooker

i don't know why they would even consider selling it for scrap.. the tires weigh more than the whole cart itself.. i just hope i catch that sucker using it somewhere hauling crap from around here.. i been telling people in my 'hood about it too.. can't hurt to have lots of eyes out looking..
    thanks everyone for helping me out.. it sucks to have stuff taken from you right by your house..
    ps.. there's a scrap yard down the street from here.. i might have to go there and give them the descriptions of my cart..

18. Some bum is probably using it to haul around pop cans........ How did they get it if it was locked up? Cut the chain or something?

19. catking

catking Banned

If you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all crappie.....What in the hell is going on up in Columbus anyways... :confused: Good luck buddy..... THE CATKING !!! :)

20. Smallie Gene

Smallie Gene Banned

I'm working a job downtown right now for the next couple weeks. If I see it, what should I do? Hit the guy with a hammer and email you a PM to come pick up the cart? I only have a car as the van is broke down, AGAIN!!