close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wormdrowner, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Hi folks! I recently stumbled across this nice forum and thought I would say HELLO! I live on the west side of Cleveland but grew up on the east side. But I do have to admit one thing...its been awhile since I've actually gone fishing but I do plan on getting back into it as soon as my time and budget permit. I look forward to learning and absorbing as much as I can from all you fine folks. Thanks for your time. :)

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Hello, welcome to OGF. At first I thought this was a joke as we used to have a Wormdrowner on a previous site. You're gonna like it here.
    Judging from your avatar, you have a similar sense of humor too.... :confused:
    Except it would have a nun in it somewhere :D

3. Welcome Aboard Wormdrowner !!!
    I'm from the east side ;)

4. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

Hi Wormy...............

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I'm going to have problems not thinking of the org WD now. :(

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

welcome, hopefully he will fill the void that was left.

7. Welcome aboard WD!

You are right. The only difference between the two profiles is the space in between (or lack of a space in this case).;)

8. Speaking of the man, the myth, the legend, I talked to him on the radio this weekend at Pymatuning. Guessing he was doing some pre-fishing for the Akron-Canton Muskies Inc. tourney this weekend.

Welcome WormDrowner.

Barry

9. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

Imagine that: another Wormdrowner, its like the second coming of Spiderman, or Batman returns, Its like Godzilla breaching the beach after being drowned by Mothra................................Could he be as funny as the original?

Time will tell my friends !!!

T

OHFishing.com

10. Hey thanks for the nice welcome all!
    If my name is causing confusion, I'd be happy to change it. You know, I'm not married to it! :p

11. To Godzilladrowner?

12. Whatever happened to the original Wormdrowner?

13. Dunno the whole story. All I know was I heard that something was said or a comment was made that upset some people then he left. He's still around on OHFishing and the Muskies Inc Chapter 23 websites. He's also around fishing either Pymatuning or West Branch when he's down this way.

14. JV1

JV1

Rumor has it he was dressed up in a spandex roadrunner suit riding his bike in the metro park area and he was attacked by coyotes!