close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pleasant Hill

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by LASER20, May 26, 2004.

1. GOING TO PLEASANT HILL SATURDAY NEVER BEEN THERE. CAN SOMEONE HELP ON WHAT TO USE THERE FOR BASS THIS TIME OF YEAR .NEED YOUR HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

2. I was down there once a couple weeks ago. The fish seemed to be in the wood. We most of the fish we caught on tubes. I would plan on fishing early that lake is unlimited horse power and is almost impossible to fish once the pleasure boaters get out there and they will be out this weekend.

3. Head to the slow side (west) fast and stay there. Ive been boating there all my life. This weekend especially will be a ZOO. such a chop is created by the traffic pattern on the fast side that you get this almost whirpool of chop going and it is rediculous. you get 2 3 4 footers on this small lake. The fishing can be just as good too. As always I warn unfamiliar people to stay away from the southwest corner when you come to an island when th elake turns to river. There is a submereged relict road there and I do not now how many times i see boats groud on it. It is just past the last set of boat docks on the far southwest bank.

4. Was There Over The Weekend And Knocked Them Dead. I Bet Between 2 Boats We Were With We Got 30 Bass. Had A Great Time Will Be Back There Soon