close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pleasant hill report

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fish4Fun, May 30, 2007.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Hit pleasant hill this morning before work. Got on the water around 7am after going back home to get my wallet. Suck. Fished till about noon.

Boated several bass only having a small 5 fish limit if i had to weigh in. One decent smallie.

And a 6lb cat on a bass jig.

put some pics up in min.

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

SUCK Suck suck. Well no pictures and no 1 gig memory card SOB. When i grabbed my new camer out of the boat i dropped it the battery card door opened up and i closed it never thinking anything about it and tested the camera.

Well needless to say i just opened it and no memory card so its laying on the pavement at pleasant hill ramp suck hope i didn't have any other pics on it that i had not downloaded and needed. Man that sucks.

wait lol, scratch that i must be getting as old and senial as Misfit. just looked over and the card never was in the camera its still in the printer card reader LMAO.

3. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

I think you're losing it Jerry!

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Smallie looks smaller than it was and it put up a nice little fight. Love to find some of the big smallies this weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

lol iam Mike lol, to much fishing lol not, and work and no sleep.

6. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

i have heard of this lake. how long of a drive is it from columbus. interested in hitting it up this summer, was going to last year but never got around it, wadeing the darby to mcuh. And nice fish, the cat had to be fun.

Also how is the water mainly. could i get my little john boat out on it. (no trolling motor, but looking to get one) and whats the avg depth.

7. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

i checked google maps. it says about an hour 20 min drive and 71 miles.

8. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

you would need a motor unless you have arms like popeye
    there is only one ramp on the lake.