close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pleasant Hill or Clear Fork Lakes

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by River Walker, Jun 27, 2004.

1. If anyone wants to fish either of these lakes on Mondays,Tuesdays or Wednesdays,let me know,I have a 16' fully loaded boat good to go.

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

hay whats up river walker, what are you talking morning or evening. I would like to hook up with ya some time but i work 2nd.

3. Anytime is fine with me,if you work second shift,early morning would probably be best.I like P.Hill a lot,even though it's been a little unpredictable here lately.Clear Fork is pretty cool also,I did real well there on the largemouth's this morning.I'm free this coming Wednesday morning,if you want to hookup,let me know.

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

iam on 1st this week for shutdown tomorrow is my last day of work then go back to 2nd on tuesday night.

5. I'd be interested sometime, if I can ever get a frickin day off. Family has a house off Baron Rd on P hill, and although we've had a boat there for years year and years its a toon and yuo can only do so much fishin in so many spots there so ive always missed out on alot of the good fishing of P hill.