Pleasant Hill OPEN Tournament 10/21/07

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Fish4Fun, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

10-21 OPEN Pleasant Hill Marina Ramp

Mid Buckeye Division (MBD)
    OPEN TOURNAMENTS 7am to 3pm

1ST PLACE $1000 and plaques
    2nd Place $600 and plaques, 3rd Place $340 and plaques, 4th Place $160
    5th Place $90,6th Place $70, 7th - 10th Place $50
    Based on 50 boat field. Will be prorated if less than 50 boat field.

10-21 OPEN Pleasant Hill Marina Ramp
    $70 Entry Fee per boat, Starting position determined by date received.
    Optional $10 Big Bass, with 100% payback on Big Bass.
    Boat numbers will be assigned by date in which the entry form is received by mail. Mailed entries must be received before event date. Cash entries accepted the day of the event. Check in and boat inspection will begin at 6:15am for the events. All entries must be checked in 15 min before event starts. Meetings will be conducted on the water 10mins before start time. All state and local lake laws must be followed. Bass Angler Invitational Trail rules will also apply for the weigh in penalties. Please check our website for complete list of rules: http://www.freewebs.com/midbuckeyecircuit/
    Note:5 fish limit per 2 man team or single man team
    Please make check/money order out to Jerry Holston MBD
    Mail to: Jerry Holston 15 Ottawa Ave–Fredericktown, Ohio 43019
    Any questions feel free to call Jerry Holston at 740-694-1656 or 740-501-2827
    PLEASE NOTE WHICH TOURNAMENT YOU ARE FISHING.
    Boater__________________________________________Partner_____________________________________
    Address_________________________________________Address____________________________________
    Phone___________________________________________Phone______________________________________
    Email___________________________________________Email______________________________________
    Tournament you are fishing___________________________
    Liability Release: In signing this statement, we hereby releaseB.A.I.T. fishing circuit, its officers, agents, employees, and sponsors from any and all damages, injuries or deaths, claims, demands, costs or expenses relating to injury of any persons or damage to any property which I may sustain or which I may cause by reasons of participating in or in connection with any B.A.I.T. Tournament Fishing event. Covenant Not To Sue and Waiver of Subrogation: I further agree that I will never sue B.A.I.T. Tournament fishing circuit for damages on account of any injury or damage that I suffer or cause weather known now or which may develop in the future in connection with this or any other B.A.I.T. Tournament Fishing event. I expressly agree to indemnity and hold B.A.I.T. Tournament Fishing Circuit harmless from any liability whatsoever, including court cost and attorney’s fees arising with respect to such action. I understand that in waiving my rights to sue Midwest Sportsman Tournament Fishing Circuit, I am waiving the rights of recovery from B.A.I.T. Tournament Fishing Circuit of my insurance carrier for any claims they may pay on my behalf. I further understand that by signing this agreement, I waive any rights my heirs or relatives have or may have to sue B.A.I.T.Tournament Fishing Circuit for liability.
    Construction. If this agreement and the release, covenant, and waivers contained herein are found by any court to be overly broad in any manner we ask the court to interpret it as broadly as possible. We signify by our signature below that we have read and understand the agreement above.
    Signature________________________________________________________Signature__________________________________________________Date___________________

2. Jerry,
    Just wanted to let you know team Johnson and Johnson will be there.

Dave Johnson
    Dayton, Ohio

3. When is the starting time?
    Web page says 7a but sunrise will be like 7:45a will we launch at 7a?

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I am leaving the time at 7am as that information is already out there but we will launch at first safe light.

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Good deal Dave, look forward to seeing some old friends and ogf fisherman before the season turns to ICE here in ohio.

6. Will be there around 6.
    Thanks.

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

See you all in the morning i will be there around 6:30am and we will get paperwork done and send first boat at first safe light.