Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pleasant Hill 4-7

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by River Walker, Apr 7, 2004.

1. A buddy and I fished P.Hill today,We were primarily fishing Vib-e's for saugeye's,but we ended up tearing up the white bass and crappies.We caught several large white bass,and quite a few real nice crappies.Only managed 2 eyes',both around 16".We tried for bass also,but scored a zero on them.The water level is right about normal,and just a tad off-colored.Most of the temperature readings I got were between 46 to 48 degrees.There was probably a dozen or so boats out today,and most(that I talked to)were hammering the crappies.
  2. Glad you found the new fishing site. I plan on hitting Shreve Lake on Saturday......... Rich

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

It wont be long and those white bass will be up in the river :D
  4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I'mg onna check out the lake this weekend, probably hit it for crappies and maybe saugeyes if we get a chance. I'll make sure to post results after I give it a whirl.
  5. Phil
    The white bass were staging in the upper end of the lake already.We caught the majority of them in the river channel probably less than a quarter mile from the mouth,I'm sure that you know where the deep hole is that I'm talking about.
    The crappies are hitting real well,although not many slabs yet,the saugeye's don't seem to be turned on yet,but you can catch a few here and there.I haven't done well on either largemouth's or smallies yet,but I'm trying!
    Rich,I never heard how you did down there at Clendening,keep in touch,we'll hook-up down at P.Hill one day soon.
  6. Well me and my step son were the only ones to catch any on that Saturday. There was 7 scouts and 4 adults fishing that day. We fished from 10am till 2:30pm. He was first to catch 2 gills before I started catching any. He ended up catching 4 gills and I caught 11 gills and 2 channels. We caught them on ice jigs tipped with wax worms........... Rich