·
TeamOGF
6,950 Posts
Captured the Flag. :) :D

·
Registered
11,277 Posts
Whats happening? :confused: Who did what, where , or to whom? :rolleyes:
Did Corey do something we all should not know about? :eek: Hey Jim..................What dog??????? :D :D

·
ORIGINAL TEAM OGF
5,441 Posts
Look at the date on Jim's post.
That post is from OGF's first few minutes online!
So Jim planted the flag...like the first guy to walk on the moon! :D

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, I started it and I'M lost too, lol. Hey Shortshank, I don't see a dog.........is there a dog?

·
Registered
11,277 Posts
I think there was a dog but my memory has failed me again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again...............can't remember what I am suppose to remember, :confused: again.

·
TeamOGF
6,950 Posts
I went and stole it back from Shawn(tpet) while he was landing a 23# carp at West Branch on June 31. I have it flying from my boys tree house in the back yard.
Come and get it Jim(Corey), if you dare!!:D

"Short O' Memory" , your dog got picked up by the Humane Society last week after you forgot her at the Vermilion launch ramp!!:D I still am not too sure that "Lucky" is a good name for your dog, though.:eek: :D

·
TeamOGF
6,950 Posts
Let me know when your a comin' so's I won't be here!:D

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
hummm.......flag.......steal..........dog.......who.........why.......inside joke........ and im still not getting it. Heck i say we all get flags how about that.

·
TeamOGF
6,950 Posts
Post #11- by Lewis gives you the key to the puzzle. The very first day this site went online, we the Development team went running all around to the different forums "planting flags" stating that we were the first person to make a post in that forum. I f you were to go back to the first page of the forums you would find some. Jim Corey got into this forum first and planted his flag. And I was next in here, and so it began......:D Recently someone went back and dug up this "old" thread and started something new on it; so we are all just playing around on it now.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts