close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

plant a tree

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JV1, Jul 25, 2004.

1. JV1

JV1

This will be my 3rd year joining arbor day , when you join, you get 10 FREE tree's you choice of pine's , oaks, flowering tree's in diffrent varietys. The tree's will arrive depending on your zip code, usually the fall shipment arrives in sept or oct. the tree's will arrive in good health and ready to grow. Also check the catalog for any tree you could ever want . I got the pines last year, then the flowering trees this spring, the purchased some fruit tree's at member discount, its worth a look ... I have ordered many times from here, and property will look better with trees > http://www.arborday.org/shopping/memberships/memberships.cfm

2. catking

catking Banned

Thanks Joe !! I remember as a young good looking lad that on arbor day, everybody got a small tree to plant in the yard. I planted a maple 42 years ago and when I pass this house where I used to live as a kid, the tree is about 40 foot tall. I have to smile........Also , my daughter has long since moved away. But she planted a tree on the side of the house that I used to bitch about having to cut around it with the mower. Now it is around 16 feet or so, and it reminds me of her every time I'm out there cutting the grass......Who would have guessed.......... CATKING.