Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a place to for tomorrow night possibly have to be able to fish all night. I live in Harrison Ohio area either a cheap paylake or a lake in general not big on fishing rivers yet but willing to depending on the area. If anyone has any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lake Isabella in Loveland has night fishing for $10...but that's probably pretty far from you. I've gone night fishing while camping at state parks...that's another option.

·
Not bothered about it
777 Posts
Lake Julie Ann is not far from you. It's about $13 to fish, but one of the advantages there as opposed to other pay lakes is you can drive to whatever location on the lake you want to fish at. They also let you set up tents/shelters and build fires if you want. I haven't had much luck there lately but have probably caught more fish there than any other pay lake in the Cincinnati area I've been to.

Also close to you are Tanglewood (never been there) and Marsh lakes. The nice thing about Marsh is they will drive you and your gear to wherever you want to go on the lake, and will come pick you up when you're ready to go. Bring your cell because you won't want to walk that far. Marsh is bigger than the others I mentioned, and cheaper ($10).

The biggest fish I caught in any pay lake was last year at Cedar Lake in Loveland. It's a little farther than Isabella, and also more expensive ($18). But it definitely has more big cats than Isabella IMO. As I can attest from this picture of my first ever shovelhead that I caught there last year.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive been to Julie Ann a few times but no luck I'm at marsh lake in fairfield and I've been here a little more than two hours and I've caught two nice nice channels one pushing 6 lbs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts