close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Place our bets! B-Master classic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tommybouy, Jul 30, 2005.

1. I watched the last 1/2 of the weigh in on ESPN this evening! During weigh in ESPN viewed highlights from the competitors day. Aaron Marten whom is in first place was the busiest of them all for the 1/2 of the show I saw. Im guessing but he is my favorite for tomorrow because he was the busiest during those clips & I think as Bass Pro's learn more about finesse fishing whomever implements the finesse method I bet will be most consistant. My number two is Kevin V. His aggressive approach will cover a lot of water tomorrow which means his bait will be in front of a lot of fish tomorrow! cant wait to see whom is the champ!

Who do you pick?

2. Im going to go with Scott Rook.

3. I`ll take the one with the most weight.:rolleyes:

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I'm still betting on ike or KVD both know what it takes...

5. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

[​IMG]

GO IKE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

KVD all the way. Man is it tough fishing.

7. Boy Those Are Some Small Weigh Ins///

8. KVD OR IKE ' thats my favorites :) :) :)

9. peon

peon account delete

small weigh in???? thats about regular for this years ohio river ... i knew it would be a though one...

10. I'll say either Ike, Van Dam, or Martens. Last time I looked at the real time leaderboard, both Ike and Martens had caught 3 but Van Dam had caught his limit, unofficially. It would be neat to see Martens win it since he did win AOY this year.

11. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

WAY to GO KVD!

12. Could you imagine being Martens? Knowing one of the three fish he lost when showing his day on the water during the weigh-in would have won it. personally, I would rather be way out of contention then lose by half a pound and knowing that by catching 2 of the 3 fish I would have won. But congrats to KVD by sticking to his plan.