close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pl 9-30

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TxTransplant, Oct 1, 2004.

1. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Another great night on the lake. Went with Flash in my boat and Exexec and his brother met us in his boat. We anchored within talking distance of each other. We did pretty good in my boat. Fished from dark till 1100pm and brought 26 nice ones back. I got my first fish Ohio crappie 13 3/4....what a beauty! Exexec's boat didn't fare to well......they needed some of bens vinegar potato chips.....We think they made the difference for us! :D Had a lot of fun fishing with you guys as always! I'm pretty tired now so gotta crash.....same as last night , same spot. Fish were caught 1' off the bottom most of mine were caught on the gold #6 hook with a small minnow under a slip bobber. Flash was using a glow jig tipped with a minnow to get most of his. John next time you'll have to fish in my boat or get some of those chips! ;) Thanx for the minnows too! I felt bad yanking those fish out from in front of you with your minnows! :D We will have to do it again soon.....deer hunting starts this weekend for me tho......man I need more days in a week! Your right John................I have a crappie addiction.............worse than crack!

Gene

Hopefully Ben will post pics tomorrow.........The 2 biggest next to my ruler!!!

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

[​IMG]

flash-----------------------------------out

3. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Gene,

I thought the header on your post was some kind of code for finding the christmas tree at Presque Ilse. :D

Now I see that it's just you catching some nice crappie, congrats,

Kill a bigun this year,
    Kim

4. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Hey Lundy thanx for the good luck wish! Anytime you wanna trade a crappie trip for a smallie trip just holler! I think this year a Presque you'll just have to get some stronger radios and steer me to that tree.......or maybe even a 4-wheeler and drive me to it! Take care Bud!

Gene