close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pl 9-29

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TxTransplant, Sep 30, 2004.

1. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Went to my Crappie hole again tonight. I couldn't find anyone to go with me so I solo'ed it. Fished from dark until 1115pm and brought home 15 that were 11" with the biggest 12 3/4. Caught a lot of crappies that were smaller and 2 nice channel cats. I think I hooked a large channel that broke my line. It sure was chilly out there but man was it peaceful and pretty with that full moon. This cool weather should really heat them up! Too bad I got to switch to deer hunting mode this weekend................man there's just not enough time in the day.........I gotta find a way to get paid to fish and hunt! Was a great night! Fogot to say....all of them were caught in 15' of water 1' off the bottom, SMALL minnows on a gold hook under a slip bobber. They wouldn't touch a jig or larger minnow. Finicky fish!

Gene

2. TX lets give it a shot tonight if ya don't mind the company!!!

3. Gene...Next week...Tuesday or Wednesday....I'm in....

4. TxTransplant

Sounds good to the both of ya. John meet me where? Or do you want me to meet you?
    Carl Tuesday is good.

Gene

5. what does pl stad for. is that the enitiles for the lake and if so what lake. :)

6. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Gene we need to plan on a Wednesday night tourny out there. I'm not sure how many are left or how to sign up for them or what time they start.

7. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

the normal wed. night tourneys are done for the season. it gets dark too early.

8. TxTransplant

Ncraft I know the guy who runs the Wens tourneys and they are done. I'll get with him and find out what he has going now.

Gene