close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pl 9-20

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TxTransplant, Sep 21, 2004.

1. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Let KSUflash talk me in to another night on the lake last night. Man was it beautiful out there, not even a ripple on the water! We got started around 7pm and fished untill 1130pm...................yea flash I'm wore out! The neighbor wanted some Crappie so I kept 15 to clean. All were over 10" with the biggest being 12.5", caught on a gold #6 hook with a minnow 10' down under a slip bobber in 17' of water. Big Daddy.......the school session you gave Ben and I Friday payed off! I put a pretty bad spanking on Flash! Final score......Ben- 2 in the basket......Gene- 13 in the basket! WHOOPIN!!!! We had a blast with Ben's new toy (Aqua-view) It was neat to watch the Crappie swim up to the bait. HAd a hard time getting the fish to bite last night. It wasn't till around 945pm we finally put just a gold hook on with a minnow and thats what they wanted! It was steady jerkin after that (well for me anyways!). I don't know what you were doing wrong Ben :) All in all it was a great night. Thanx for talking me into it Ben...even tho ya had to really twist my arm! By the way....highlite of the night was when something took my bobber under...walked it down just like they had been dooing and when I set the hook WHAM! It took off like a rocket and snapped new 6lb test line with a snap! Wonder what..................... Thanx for the company Ben! Archman......Thursday we should hammer them!!! :D

Gene

2. Ben, don't feel bad. Gene schooled me the last time, too. Sounds like they are definitely heating up!!!!

3. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Thanks for another trip Gene. I had fun regardless of how many fish I didn't catch. I think I was playing around with the new toy a bit more than fishing.

See you on Thursday Joel.

flash--------------------------------------out

4. Hey Gene, let's try and get out next week some time. Just don't catch them all!!!

5. An arse whoooopin not a spankin 13-2 same as my prediction for the akron vs kent akron 13 kent 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

6. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

come on up to dix we will see what happens when the akron folks get here :)

7. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Portage has treated me well this year, that is except for that night tourny it poured most of the night. If Erie looks calm I'll be at the Black river Saturday. If not Portage will get the call again.

8. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

kant read kant write kent state hahahahaa :D

9. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

not to change the subject, but has Akron even won a game this year?? Let me look...NOPE!!!! They will loose tomorrow night against the Flash's as well. As someone told me before, this is a rebuilding season for them. Oh wait, every year is rebuilding.....Also, Might want to change your signature, due to Charlie Frye isn't even on the Radar map for Heisman.

Back to the show......

flash------------------out

10. I'll be on the sideline shooting the first half or so for highlites.

I'm rooting for Akron, but honestly, I don't think they'll win a game this year. That defense is non-existent.

But, what the Hell, GO ZIPS!!!

11. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

ben ben ben.....it's the principalities behind it all!