close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pittbull vs porcupine ohch!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Jul 25, 2005.

1. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

I would not even wish that upon a pitbull. where did you find that? I hope that's not your dog Flat.

2. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Wow..Talk about an unwanted beard......

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I think it's safe to say the dog did not learn anything from that encounter....

4. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

Looks like he just kept going back for more! That porky must be just about naked now.

5. the dunkle

the dunkle Juicy Jay every day

Man I feel sorry for that dog

6. I wonder who won. :rolleyes: I wonder what the dog was thinking the second or third or tenth time he went back for more. The sad part about it is I think my dog may be dumb enough to keep going back for more too. :eek:

7. Who does that dog belong to? wow........

8. It's been floating around for a week or two now, mostly on the trapping/predator sites I visit. I think it was mentioned that is was a bull terrier, but I wouldn't know the difference. Apparently, some of the guys had seen others as bad or even worse. I can't imagine.It sure looks terrible to me, but they say it's not such an awful thing to get them out. You got to admire the determination.

9. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I read the comments before I looked at the picture. Hope those quills don't work into it's lungs and heart. Wonder if it's blinded ?
    [​IMG]

10. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Sure looks like a Bull Terrier, not a pitbull.

If it was a pitbull, I wouldn't give a damn.

11. i am 100% sure that is a Bull Terrier, look at the shape of the head, ears, and you can somewhat make out the eyes of a bull terrier.

12. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Yep, bull terrier, it happened over in S.Africa. I seen this earlier this week over at Archerytalk. That gives new meaning to "bad day"!!