close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pitt wins big!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Procraftboats21, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

Steelers looked pretty sharp tonight with a 38-3 win over the Texans

2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Take a deep breath and repeat 3 times slowly, P R E S E A S O N :D

GO BROWNS!

3. Browns looked better than last week, not saying much. Just got home, at least I think I'm home....I was at the game today. Much better than last week... Oh yeah, I STILL really, really like beer.

Nitey nite. I'm sleeeepy......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. mmmm..beer! I like Beer too, almost forgot, GO STEELERS!

5. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i like the brownies but i hate winslow...so i might have a reason not to like them now....iv always been a cinncinati fan

6. Its bad luck to win your preseason games big. Patriots got stomped because they were using the game as a practice like your supposed to. Move ahead 6 weeks and I bet the Pit-Ten and Cinci-NE scores would be alot different. The best teams don't try to win preseason games unless they happen to be close late in the 4th quarter. Anyways GO STEELERS!

7. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

If a team isn't trying to win the game from the beginning of the game their goals are just plain WRONG. And a side note, NE had won eight straight preseason games so i would bet they were trying to win those games from the beginning;)

8. Well NE did not look good but they could have been trying to do new stuff. It is hard to tell, its preseason you have the freedom to lose.

But if you look that bad in "practice" you need more work.

9. I didn't mean to say they weren't trying to win. I meant that they're learning and trying out new crap and aren't putting as much stock in it as a lesser team would. They won 8 straight because they're that good. Some teams you don't have to try to beat, they beat themselves. Cleveland fans can attest to this. :D

10. CN had somthing to prove. + NE has nothing to prove. =
    CN proved what they needed. + NE still the same team =...Who cares its
    CN gained respect. + NE probly couldnt care less. = .......... preseason

But how dare you through Pit/Tenn in the same boat.
    I love the steelers but not a single person on this earth has any idea what they are gonna do this year. They have made some big changes. I dont know if they are gonna be good or bad, but they have really changed their team. I want Pit to do great, but at this point i dont know if they are gonna win them all or lose them all, it is carzy.