Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone own one?I played with one at wally world today and it seemed like a good reel.It has 9 bearings and no backplay in the handle at all.
Just would like to get experiences from owners good or bad.The reel is only $59 and it's kind of a turn off since low price=low quality

·
Registered
238 Posts
I do not own one but was also looking at them at wally world they looked nice and felt very smooth do not know if it was the packaging or not but the spool looked like it was cast not machined won't know for sure until I actually hold one outside of that packaging

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
The reel is only $59 and it's kind of a turn off since low price=low quality
I see your still having a hard time finding the right reel. Many on here, will back me up, when I say that lower price doesn't always mean lower quality. Eventually you'll have to use what you like & what feels good to you. Think about it, if you have a $90 reel & a $60 reel side by side & you like the way the $60 reel feels, why would you buy the $90 reel other than just becasue it has a higher price tag? Trust me I speak from experiece. I have bought severl St Croix Classic Cats rods in the $160 range just becasue they were basically the highest priced stock catfishing rods. Fast forwards a few years to now..... I have several rods in the $50-70 range that I perfer MUCH more than the Classic Cats. Learn to trust yourself & not the price tag.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts