close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pike Pool 8-23-04

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by crappiebub, Aug 23, 2004.

1. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Took brother toot out for a few hours this evening. Water was really muddy and full of debris. He managed to catch his first flatheads. Biggest 6.5lb. Also 1 small channel. I caught 1 small channel. Didn't stay long with all the debris headed back before dark. Will try again soon.
    Bob
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like you guys had fun,the pic is a little blury though ;) Daryl

3. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Way to go Toot. Just another member of the family to catch more fish than the old man!

4. catking

catking Banned

Come on Bob, you gonna take that from Jr. :confused: JEEZE US !!!!! he catches a few flatheads and he thinks he is DA CATKING !!! :rolleyes: By the way, looks like toot is just glad to get his first. THE CATKING !!!

5. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

I just let the yungin's talk. I've whipped him so many times it's not fun anymore! :D :D

6. toot

toot crappiebub's tag-along

:) Yes I had fun. Don`t get to go that much. Thanks for the ride bro. Hopefully the first of many flatheads to catch. Look-out Rob! ;) Bubba, I think "trucks" right,,A little blury. Maybe it`s those PIXELS we talked about when I said I wanted to get a digital camera :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

7. Hey !! Way To Go There Toot!! Now You Are Part Of The Flathead Club.. Now The 4 Of Us Need To Go Out And Have Our Own Comp. And See Who Is The Best! How Does That Sound?? That Would Be A Blast!!!

8. toot

toot crappiebub's tag-along

:rolleyes: Thanks Michael. It will probably be pretty hard to get us all together at 1-time. Don`t forget it would be 4plus one (woody).I think Bubba said Rob going to be on the run out west for a while here and there. Plus you need Rob for the ride, cause it would have to be Bubba and I {the older-wiser} against yuns yungins. Works for me ;)

9. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Thats it, yins two yard apes are done for. Mike, I'll meet you at Pants-n-Nat and then we are off to kick some butts. The bad thing is that I will collect all the bait, bait the hooks for both of you, and then have to listen to you cry from the whippen!

And CB, you couldn't count the # of times you out fished me on one hand if the other were missing. :p