Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its sure been a while since I posted anything on here.

This past year I have been chasing predators on the fly!

Pike on the Fly is absolutely addicting and I have been also attempting for muskie recently too- have yet still to land one on the fly.

These fish can humble you. Yet the reward is great.

Here’s a few pics from this year I wanted to share. Any one have this addiction? I need a support group. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
932 Posts
Great pictures. Either it's the camera shot or a few of those are big pike for Ohio, if that's where you caught them, congrats. I throw musky flies some when I get out, but I have yet to hook up. Just haven't been getting out much this year with Route 271 being such a mess with construction and also time limitations. You tying your own flies? That's a major addiction in itself, lol, and I need to work on my flies quite a bit so I've been buying them off the net. There are some reasonable prices now compared to two years ago.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I’m ready to start my Pike on the fly addiction. Just got my first set up in August and I can’t get enough. Been doing a lot of research on where to find them in Ohio. Great job!

·
Registered
6 Posts
i just started yesterday. Glad to see some others chasing pike with a fly. caught my largest for the year yesterday 34" no scale, but it was heavy for a 6 wt. I was on the water for 6 hours, and only caught the one, but it was worth it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts