close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pike Island Pool - 2/6/05

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by RodMan, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Hit Pike Island Pool near Steubenville with one of my boys, Crappiebub, and Justcrazy. Weather was great, water was a cold 36 degrees, and fishing was slow. Everyone ended up with one fish - the largest being caught by my son.

[​IMG]

2. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Had a great day today. Good to be able to get back on the river. Hope this year is better than last.
    Nice catch by Jake! :)

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Very nice man, guess ya can catch a flathead in the cold if you know what you're doing. Congrats to your son!

4. Nice cold weather flat,congrats.

5. Nice Fish Kid!!! Ok Its My Turn Bob!!!

6. "Everyone ended up with 1 fish"........Sounds like Crappiebub had to make a payoff again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

7. Gator:

Justcrazy wants to make sure you know that flathead was caught on a "Whuppin Stick".

8. i ll be at the marina tomarrow,bob, will check out pike too

9. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

I loved watching my dad have to eat his words. Way to kick out butts!

I had a great day being on the water with the whole gang and can't wait to do it again.

10. catking

catking Banned

Good going guys. " I love watching my dad have to eat his words" JEEZE US !!! Sons :rolleyes: They never give up, hey Bob ;) ...DA KING !!!

11. Is it true he even carry's his own whoopin stick cause of all the beatins he takes on the water from everybody? :D

12. YUP!!!!!! it's true, poor man has even sunk low enough to purchase a first-aid kit for this season after all the beatings he took last year ;)

13. crappiebub

I wasn't the one that cornered the market on Tomato Juice for your bath tub if I remember right!
    Randy just go sit on the couch with your Huddy and Metts and when the temps get over 70 maybe you will be allowed to come out and play! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

14. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Even Rob caught one???? Without help from Dad???? Ahhh, they grow up so fast, don't they?

15. crappiebub

If you want to count a Redhorse sucker a fish, he caught one. The rest of us were catfishing. 2 channels and Jake's flathead.
    [​IMG]

16. catking

catking Banned

He outta make that his avtar instead of the freak one he has now ;) .DA KING !!!