close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pike in tusk

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by castmaster00, Mar 27, 2008.

1. castmaster00

castmaster00 very avid fisherman

so ive heard the hoga has pike so does the tusk have anything?

2. Yes pike! One of the better areas I know is behind the rest area on 77S just below Strasburg.

3. are you talking co. or river because behind the rest erea south of strasburg is the sugar creek it flows into the river in dover the river runs through zoar and bolivar northeast of strasburg . yes the tusc river has northern 20lbs in it maybe bigger

4. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

some tusc river pike

Attached Files:

5. sweet picture brings back lots of good memorys

6. sauguy

make some new memories, reeldirty1, join our canoe club for a float on the tusc.

7. sound good!!! me live 2 blocks from the tusc...reeldirty1 rattletraprex and i ...fish it often but it is so flooded it will bee a good while till we can launch...got a monster in the same spot as your pic!!!

8. sauguy

wave warrior, hope you guys float with us sometime.

9. would love too!! BUT i'll have gas power...to lazy to row!!!:eek: :p

10. castmaster00

castmaster00 very avid fisherman

so is there any places by shore or just by boat?

11. across from sewer plant 50 yards down stream is a big street drain good spot to shore fish for early northern, be carfull the bank is slick going down to the water, wave broke ribs and i have scars on my head from there,tko best to hand down your gear its flat once your down and plenty of room to fish

12. perhaps you're right. I always thought that was the tusc.