close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pike fishing today with factual

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Halo 3 Pro, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halo 3 Pro

Halo 3 Pro Banned

Hi, im new here but will going fishing today with FactuaL. I have watched him fish in the passed and he is pretty good. i will let everyone know today how good we do. There are some monster pike in lake erie that not alot of people know about. I usually net the fish for this kid. Anyway i will post how we do today..

2. Quick question why is your avatar the same bucket of crappie that Factual use to have at the bottom of his posts.:confused: :D lol

I should become a detective. :D

3. I've been wondering the same thing.

Anyhow halo, please remember to share your fishing report (location & lures), oh, and we want pics too.

4. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

What time are you heading down there? I might come by and check out the action.

5. It is taken care of.;)

6. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

Will you both be fishing aboard the " Four Queens "?

7. Just so everyone knows it was determined that this member and Factual were indeed one in the same. He has been dealt with and we have banned both profiles. While he cannot post he can still view the forums. We don't need to entertain him any more by carry this thread on. I think we will all be happy to put this behind us.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.