Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a Tennessee subject a while back and now I have a new one. We discussed hiking up Leconte Mountain, Dollywood, Hatfields' and many other attractions. I'm going to share my favorite place to visit this last time in Pigeon Forge. It's right down the narrow road as you pass Dollywood. Little scary heading up to the parking lot on the mountain, but you can park below and they will come and get ya if it's too much. First I'll say you need to be a bird lover or this might freak you out a little. My wife Tina and I love birds and this was a small paradise for us. Really enjoyed it, and the cafe food was really good! I was surprised how good the burger and fries were. What's your favorite place in Pigeon Forge? Have you ever heard of Parrot Mountain? Could you handle the 8:28 mark of this video? lol

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks interesting, never tried it.

I always enjoyed the Dixie Stampede show. My kids loved the rides at Dollywood.
We really liked Dollywood too. Hit it on a rainy day and the crowds weren't bad. We did like the place in the center of Dollywood to eat at. It was like a country buffet. Food was good.

Let me ask you this. If you went to Parrot Mountain could you handle that at the 8:50 mark of the video? I wasn't sure I was going to be able to take it. lol

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,327 Posts
Huh? I've had Cockatiels drinking water from my tongue. Why would I not be able to handle a Cockatoo or Parrot nibbling my ear!

Reactions: bigbass201

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huh? I've had Cockatiels drinking water from my tongue. Why would I not be able to handle a Cockatoo or Parrot nibbling my ear!
Wow! That's pretty cool! When it was sticking it's tongue in my ear it was tickling me and creeping some of the visitors out. I rather enjoyed it. I think it just was looking for salt, but I'll take it as affection. It must have liked me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts