close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Piedmont

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by RodMan, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Anyone been by Piedmont recently? Wondering if the lake is still ice covered or is it clearing/clear?

2. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

it was still covered monday with a good inch, with the rain and the wind yesterday it will be very thin. by the weekend, who knows with this crazy weather,
    tim

3. Thanks for the info, Tim. I may be hittin' it this weekend if the ponds open. I'll let you know.

4. Fished Piedmont yesterday evening along the road by the dam. There was open water to about 30 yds offshore. I used minnows, blade baits and caught 1 eighteen incher on a X-Rap.

5. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome to the site Empty Stringer.
    I fish Piedmont quite a bit.
    It wont be long till its completely open!

6. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Yeah welcome Empty Stringer! awesome to hear that someone caught something on an X-rap. I am going to try to get out there this weekend to try mine out. Maybe I will see ya there sometime! :)

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Is anyone fishing Piedmont this weekend??? I am planning on being there for at least a little bit Saturday afternoon/evening. I will prob be driving the truck. Red Ford Ranger. May or may not have the 4 wheeler with me. If you see me, say hi! I will have my OGF hat on so you will know it is me! ;)