close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Piedmont

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by cheezemm2, Apr 7, 2004.

1. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

Should have a report after Saturday as long as it's not too windy :D

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

What are you fishing for cheezemm?

3. I Plan on hitting Piedmont Friday all day. I'll post results Friday evening. Stopped by the lake on Tuesday. Lake is up, water color looked good. Several boats out.

4. i used to fish peidmont alot, but the saugeye were stocked in senecaville, its a little closer to home..... i would say that piedmont should be really good in about 2 weeks, in the upper end of the lake

5. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Been good up there for a while now, especially if you have a pushpole,lol. They will be easier to catch for most anglers by then as they move back out of the creeks.

6. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

I'll be fishing for whatever bites....gonna do a lot of anchoring/drifting....just want a calm easy day on the lake :cool:

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Glad to see you made it bill.

8. Fished Reynolds Road Area from about 8:30 am till 7:30 pm. Lot's of boats in the area, but didn't see much catching. Me and two of my boys managed 5 'eyes upto 21 inches, 4 smallmouth, and 1 largemouth.

Talked with several boats - not many eye's caught today from what I could tell. Some crappie were being taken.

Trying to decide Piedmont, Tappan, or River (if conditions allow) tomorrow.

9. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

The Reynolds road ramp will be crowded tomorrow. The SOWC will be holding their season opener there. My money's on Tonto!