Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
I Plan on hitting Piedmont Friday all day. I'll post results Friday evening. Stopped by the lake on Tuesday. Lake is up, water color looked good. Several boats out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i used to fish peidmont alot, but the saugeye were stocked in senecaville, its a little closer to home..... i would say that piedmont should be really good in about 2 weeks, in the upper end of the lake

·
Registered
833 Posts
Been good up there for a while now, especially if you have a pushpole,lol. They will be easier to catch for most anglers by then as they move back out of the creeks.

·
Ohio State Alumni 05'
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be fishing for whatever bites....gonna do a lot of anchoring/drifting....just want a calm easy day on the lake :cool:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Fished Reynolds Road Area from about 8:30 am till 7:30 pm. Lot's of boats in the area, but didn't see much catching. Me and two of my boys managed 5 'eyes upto 21 inches, 4 smallmouth, and 1 largemouth.

Talked with several boats - not many eye's caught today from what I could tell. Some crappie were being taken.

Trying to decide Piedmont, Tappan, or River (if conditions allow) tomorrow.

·
Registered
833 Posts
The Reynolds road ramp will be crowded tomorrow. The SOWC will be holding their season opener there. My money's on Tonto!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts