Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my yearly trip to Piedmont this morning hoping to find a few left over Saugeye.
Was on the lake at sun up and fished until 1:00 pm.
Not a single Eye, but did land these two SMB within 5 minutes of each other. Toll them up close in the wood.
One was 21”, and one was 22”. Caught a total of 12 bass, 10 were SM.
Plant Food Asphalt Road surface Grey

Plant Fish Grey Road surface Ray-finned fish

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Took my yearly trip to Piedmont this morning hoping to find a few left over Saugeye.
Was on the lake at sun up and fished until 1:00 pm.
Not a single Eye, but did land these two SMB within 5 minutes of each other. Toll them up close in the wood.
One was 21”, and one was 22”. Caught a total of 12 bass, 10 were SM. View attachment 490404
View attachment 490403
you sure that's not a double pic of the same bass? Not trying to be a jerk… But when you zoom in… The markings are the exact same in both pics

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Didn't have to zoom in to see it's the same picture. I'm sure it was a mistake and the same one was uploaded twice by accident even though the one is zoomed in more.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hate to disappoint any doubters, I don’t keep SMB or LMB and return them as quickly as I can. Two different SMB on two consecutive casts from the same spot. Look at the seam in the carpet, and notice there are no wet spots where the same fish could of flopped and changed locations.
Sorry, it is as I first explained.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hate to disappoint any doubters, I don’t keep SMB or LMB and return them as quickly as I can. Two different SMB on two consecutive casts from the same spot. Look at the seam in the carpet, and notice there are no wet spots where the same fish could of flopped and changed locations.
Sorry, it is as I first explained.
Two different fish…..markings are different, unless Specwar keeps an airbrush on the boat
Damn good catches!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts