close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Piedmont report?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bass assasin, Aug 2, 2007.

1. any body been to piedmont lately? Ill be there sat. morning, if you see a green tracker grizzly with a evinrude on the back, thats me!

2. I've been taking the kids down lately. Its so bad right now that the gills are too hot to bite. Its Aug. what can I say.

3. i went on saturday. hot and slow, caught 2 bass about 13 inches. had a 4 or 5 pounder on but it came off. They we pretty much all suspended between 8 and 18 FOW

4. I spent 4 days down there 2 weeks ago (25th-29th). I had a blast camping with my dad for the long weekend. The bite however, left something to be desired. Was able to catch a few smallies at night...I caught some decent LM chucking and ripping a Vibee over and "through" select grassbeds, and a couple of very small saugeyes drifting with a lead-head white grub...I have no idea what it is, but that lake has a place in my heart...I just love spending time there not matter how tough it is....

Good Fishing,

Hawk