close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Piedmont ramp?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ken s, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Does anyone know if you can launch at Piedmont yet?

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am curious too. A guy I work with said he has a tourney there on Sunday if they can get on the lake.

3. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Add another one to the list that wants to know! :D

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Lewis, I don't know if you read my post about Piedmont on fire! but if you are looking for bass, they were hitting good last Friday and My uncle went back again yesterday. they caught more, but I am not sure on how many or sizes.

But you are prob after saugeye's huh??? :)

5. Rockbass.thanks for the reply.I think we're going to try to get on Piedmont tommorow.I'll post if we do any good.

6. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Saugeyes..yep! :D

7. Hatchetman

Hatchetman Senior Member

Hey Lewis....I took a ride Monday and Piedmont was still up on the launch ramp parking area. The wall on the left of the ramp looked like it had at least a foot of water over it. It may be OK for the weekend. I think they are dropping it ariound 4in. or so a day. Tappan is now below the dividing wall at the main ramp. Good luck and let me know what it looked like if you go....Pete

8. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey folks
    i called peidmont marina yesterday, no answer, must be closed. imagine that. i also called clendening and they are back to pool and ramps are open.
    bttmline

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Darn I got new plugs for my boat motor and was wanting to hit Piedmont tom morning. I guess not now!

10. Hatchetman

Hatchetman Senior Member

The Piedmont boat house ramp is now open. Checked it today and about a dozen or so cars in the lot with empty trailers. Lake is still up but no problem launching....H-man

11. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Thanks Hatchet!!!
    You are the man!

12. We went to piedmont Wed. The ramp is still pretty high but we were able to launch .

13. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

i was there today. the small boats are having no problem but i did with the pantoon.
    when i went out there was 6 inches of water on the concrete pier and when i came in this evening the boat ties were out of the water. so must be letting 6-8 inches out a day. i'll be there again tomorrow. will post.
    tim

14. Thanks for the boat ramp update guys.I'm off Mon,Tues.,Wed. and want to go out really bad.