close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Piedmont & Pymatuning 6/19-6/20

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by Worm Drowner, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Hit Piedmont Saturday as Leesville was still some 6' over summer pool. Piedmont was normal and the water was fairly clear. I didn't have and action trolling but had a mid - upper 30's whack a Crane while casting. I couldn't get the hooks set in him before I lost him. I also had another fish take a swipe at a Suick but didn't see it well and didn't hook it either. Both fish were right along the edges of weedbeds.

Today, I got to Pymatuning around 10:30. I got one dink 23" trolling between Stocker & the Ohio side on a Goldfish Tuff-Shad. I had another small fish hooked up while casting a perch glide bait but he got off 3/4 into the boat. Still, it was cool to get a topwater hookup. I couldn't find their momma so I left around 3-3:30.

2. hey worm, i was out there today noon to seven. im surprised i didnt see you, oh well . all i got were 3 largemouth today on barneys. i cant remember what a follow is like...