close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Piedmont Info

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ralfff, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Coming to Peidmont for a short vacation. Fish for Bass/ Saugeyes/Muskies Got any Spots/Patterns Trade you for some Lake Erie Info. Walleyes are hitting lot of 19"+ ralph3@peoplepc.com. Put something E-Mail so I know it's not junk Mail. Thanks Ralph

2. A friend of mine fishes there a good bit and swears on brown tubes 1/4 oz. I don't know good spots but you might bring some tubes with you to try.
    The lake has been real clear so that sounds like deeper water fishing during the daytime. Good Luck :)

3. Thanks if you get up this way Huron/Sandusky I'll put you on some fish.

4. THE WHITE WORM

THE WHITE WORM WOBBLE-WOBBLE

Ralfff Check Your Email....

5. Ralfff,

Get yourself a black light if you do not have one already and try some night fishing. I like to throw chompers skirted grubs in black and blue on stand up jigheads around the rocky flats and steeper banks at the dam end of the lake....I also like to drag a black or green pumpkin open hooked tube in these same areas. Just make sure you identify your species before ya lip em...lol.
    I will be out there for a long weekend at the end of July...It is my favorite place to camp!!!! Anyway, shoot me a PM for more detailed information.
    Good Luck

Hawk