close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Piedmont 12-05-04

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by crappiebub, Dec 5, 2004.

1. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Fished Piedmont today with Rodman and his son Josh. Started trolling and Josh landed a nice 17" 2 1/2lb Smallie. Played with the AquaView for a while looking over the roadbed and old Bridge. Pretty interesting. Justcrazy, Christmas is coming and you might take a hint!!! Ended up catching 7 saugeyes and lost a couple at the boat only 1 keeper size. but all were released. Really a beautiful day to be out on Piedmont. One other boat at the dam end and 2 boats went the other direction. Saw a few caught by shoere fishermen. Seems like a late afternoon bite right now.
    We loooked for you Tim but couldn't find you to get our Pass. I left the money uder the rock. :)

[​IMG]

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey Crappiebub, was that you guys that came over by the gatehouse trolling?? you guys talked to 2 guys?? I was the guy sitting by myself. Tim did not show up. I did not know who you were or I would have said hi! Well if that was you guys I would have said Hi! I did not really see anyone cuz the sun was in my eyes pretty good when you were over there. I ended up catching one small one and the other guys I saw pull in 3. Let me know if that was you!

3. crappiebub

That was us in RodMan's boat. Joe was running the motor from back and I was kicked back toward the front. We caught most of ours after we went by the gate out toward the roadbed. Beautiful day to be out!

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Yeah it was a nice one for sure! Hell, I would have yelled at ya if I knew it were you! Good to see you guys did ok!

5. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey guys,
    i wish i was there but it was my daughter's birthday. frank was there in the morning and saw a guy catch 5 in 20min right at the gatehouse on vib-es. damn i need a boat.
    tim

6. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

sorry bob, forgot to say hi. good to see you out and about. found the money and put your ice pass under the brown rock next to the other brown rock. hope to see you soon.
    tim

7. crappiebub

Thanks Tim. Glads I got the Early Bird Discount this year! :D

8. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Nice fish Josh! Glad to here you showed the old men how it was suppose to be done. :D

9. OLD!? Who you callin' old? Crappiebub and I prefer "mature".

Hey we had a great time! Laughed alot at Justcrazy's expense and missed having Fishlicker along for company. Josh brought a peanut butter flavored ball just in case.

Weather was unbelievable - felt more like late spring than early winter. Fishing was fair. Caught my biggest saugeye of the year if I don't count the really big one my eldest son's friend knocked off my line with the net a few weeks back.

Planning on a late December river trip for hybrids and smallies - Justcrazy. Let's keep in touch.