close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Piedmont 11-22

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ChappyC, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Hit the water about 8:00 am and tried the spot where we got them last Monday. No takers so I moved over to the dam area and started working the point southwest of the dam. No takers. Decided to switch to a 1/4 ounce silver w/orange Vib-e. Went back and started working the same point. Started shallow (1 ft or less) And worked it back slowly. Caught 17 s-eyes in the 15-22 inch range. Foul hooked 3 more. Everything was in shallow(1-7 Ft.). They wanted the little stuff and you had to work it slow. Also caught a 26 " muskie out of the same area in about 12 ft. of water. Released everything but two of the biggest eyes. Have to get ready for billy buck so I'm done with Piedmont untill March. Want to wish my friend Jim Corey and his wife and all the OGF members good luck and may you all have a safe and very happy holliday season.
    ChappyC

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Thanks for the awesome report!

And have some safe and happy holiday too! :)

3. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Way to go!!! Good luck hunting. I was planning on heading to Piedmont on Thursday but I'm fighting a major cold right now so may not. Thanks for the report. Happy H-Days to you and yours too!

4. Sounds like a great day, thanks for the report.