close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pictures

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by Tornichio, May 16, 2005.

1. I am going to try to post some pictures. Lets see if they come out.

Attached Files:

2. that picture is of a 16lb fish I caught a couple of weekends ago. This is a picture of my first mirror. Not real big but I am happy to catch 1 after 3 years of fishing for carp.

Attached Files:

3. Here is 1 of my fishing buddies on the bank. His name is Huckleberry. I think he and his sister kept me from being robbed this day. Some people came back to where I was fishing and him and his sister let loose on them. I heard them say something like ohh this guy is not alone after all. They gave me a real terrible feeling like something was about to go down.

Attached Files:

• huck.jpg
      huck.jpg
      File size:
      91.1 KB
      Views:
  4. The other part of the duo. Her name is finney she looks like she is resting her feet on the log in the background, but she is really just straining to reach a pile of dead shad someone left behind.

Attached Files:

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Nice pics, keep them coming!

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I knwo the feeling of having a good protector around while you fish. (Thats why i bring Flathunter!) Just kissing, I'm glad nothign happened that day.

7. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

LOL...Mellon, please tell me this is a typo. :D

8. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

He said Just Kissing!

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

heeyy..nice mirra there.. and what a chunky lookin beagles you got there... :D

10. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

11. Nice pictures. I'm always happy with any mirror that I catch, regardless of size.

12. Nice pics man... and beagles... they run rabbits?
    Glad you were not alone man carry a gun if you feel you need to and it is not concealed when out in the open and legal like that too!!!

13. thanks for the comments guys. I don't have a hand gun to carry just longarms. My dogs will run rabbits they do it every week here in the city. I don't have any real good areas to rabbit hunt other than public land. I am hesitant to take them out on public land though.

14. I have some real good areas on private land if you ever want to hookup this coming fall...

You don't need a handgun simply carry a shotgun it will have more of an impact when laying out in the open next to you or on your lap...
    Can't take it in some parks so make sure before you do...