close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

pictures of my bow

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by bowhunter9017, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Boy that storm sure is a nice bow, huh? I wonder where you could have gotten something so nice for a first bow ( ahem ) lol. I hope you get a deer with it this year. Ready to go blast some Dove?

2. i need to buy a new compund bow kinda like yours, i have an old bear that i dont use anymore, i started shooting a horton cross bow but its just not as fun. very nice bow you have there how much do you think you have in that hole set up?

3. i have over $1,000 in the set up

4. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

I hope you're kidding.:D

5. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

What set up are you running? (Site,rest,arrows,vanes)

6. i am shooting a storm f-26($700) with viper sites ($120) and a tru ball release($100) and NAP Quicktune 3000 Arrow Rest($60) and i am getting the new rage broadheads($35) and i have 3 carbon express terminator lites arrows($6 each) right now but i am getting some new ones

7. I have a $100 used horton crossbow that I taken a deer with for the past 20 years. Would you like to see a picture of it? JONZUN

8. FishPro- that is pretty expensive for a bow... I bought mine 2 years ago and paid $360 for the bow.... I got a reflex buckskin and love it.... looks just like hoyts bows being that it is their sister company.... the thing shoots awesome!and tiny! and is so comfortable in my hand! you can find a really good bow for half the price of that kind of bow! nice bow by the way!

9. no i bought if off my brother (xl506) for $150 lol so i thnk it is a good deal and i would love to see pictures of ur bow jonzun

10. That storm is a hell of a bow. When I got the bow ( it was new in 05' ) I paid 575$ for JUST the bow, then I dropped about another 300 or so in Sights, Rest, Dampeners, release, etc. And, I bought 6 Easton Axxis Slim ST with the HIT technology, and I bought 6 Vapor Carbons ( Which I found I liked the Eastons better ). I was shooting Thunderhead 100gr fixed broadheads, untill I got lazy and didnt feel like doing much tuning with the fixed broads over the Fieldpoints, so I switched to Scorpion XP ( Mechs ) for they fly about the same as a field point of equal weight. If you have the time to tune it with fixed broadheads, then I say go with fixed ( Thunderhead 100s )

11. i need to take the yellow sight and make my 10 yard sight

12. You don't need a 10yrd pin... start at 20 ( like its set at now )

13. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Oh, I know all about what bows cost, I've been though around 10 of them in the last 3 years.:D All I was saying when I said I hope he was kidding was, that bow new is around $560. That sight is around $80, and that release is about $65-$70. I wasn't being mean in any way.;) You're right about the Reflex line, I shoot BowTech and if I wasn't I'd be shooting a Hoyt, they do make a great bow.:D

14. o i didnt take as u being rude man lol

15. there are so many good bows out there! just how much are you willing to spend! what i think matters more is how comfortable you are with bow! that is why I like mine so much! feels like it was made just for me! Can't wait to get int that treestand!

16. no i bought of my brother for $150 and it feels good in my hand and thanks for the consern man i appriciate it

17. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I think the newest trend is "Look how much I spent on my bow" instead of "Look at the groups I make at 25 yards"
    I had $1800 in my SQ2 and it did not kill the deer any different than my $100 bow. Hell I shot 2 Does last year with just a recurve,no fancy sites and no release. I got $125 in the rig. A $1000 bow is only as good as the guy (or gal) that is holding it.!%

18. anyone selling and carbon fiber arrows