close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pictures of a few dinks we caught this weekend

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Fishman, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

We caught a bunch of flatheads this weekend and 2 channels. Only 3 of the flatheads we got came on Cut bait and the rest were all on nightcrawlers :confused: . It was pretty fun to go back to the basics! I even snuck some sweet corn out to try and catch a carp or two.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Theres some of the fish, that wasn't my best spot, nor would I call that spot a "big" secret spot either. However we did go hit my hot spot which has never once skunked me. We got 2 fish there in about an hour and a half (we hit it before we went to BPS) I got 2 of the biggest fish there this weekend, lol.. probably about 5-6lbs :D I didn't take the camera in with me, and none of the fish were big enough to warrant walking back out to get the camera out of the truck. One of them I caught there had an 8/0 circle hook and a number 1 swivel in his mouth... one of the many that have hung me up there. Kind of goes to show this fish take up residence at these spots. I hadn't fished that spot for at least a month either. So if you take the fish out of there, the probably won't fill the hole back in for a while.

I took this picture JUST for Mr. FishOhio... must of at least weighed 50lbs! :D :D :D
    [​IMG]

2. That last pic is a good one ;)

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I'm bumping this, Mr.Fish has gotta see that 50#er!!

4. jfout

jfout 25 lber, I'm gloating

Man those are friggin pigs. :)

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

those look like the kinda fish mellon catches.

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Gheesh...you are learning how to hold the fish now....
    Glad you took a camera for the dinks.......is that a mudpuppy in the 2nd shot?? :rolleyes: What's he doing to it ???:eek:

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

That 2nd Flathead would be nice for a home aquarium set up.

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

THATS MY FRIEND JERK!!!!! :D :D

9. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Okay, he's got some unique hand position on it....I don't think I'd let him handle any of my fish. ;)