Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pictures of a few dinks we caught this weekend

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Fishman, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

We caught a bunch of flatheads this weekend and 2 channels. Only 3 of the flatheads we got came on Cut bait and the rest were all on nightcrawlers :confused: . It was pretty fun to go back to the basics! I even snuck some sweet corn out to try and catch a carp or two.

Theres some of the fish, that wasn't my best spot, nor would I call that spot a "big" secret spot either. However we did go hit my hot spot which has never once skunked me. We got 2 fish there in about an hour and a half (we hit it before we went to BPS) I got 2 of the biggest fish there this weekend, lol.. probably about 5-6lbs :D I didn't take the camera in with me, and none of the fish were big enough to warrant walking back out to get the camera out of the truck. One of them I caught there had an 8/0 circle hook and a number 1 swivel in his mouth... one of the many that have hung me up there. Kind of goes to show this fish take up residence at these spots. I hadn't fished that spot for at least a month either. So if you take the fish out of there, the probably won't fill the hole back in for a while.

I took this picture JUST for Mr. FishOhio... must of at least weighed 50lbs! :D :D :D
  2. That last pic is a good one ;)

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I'm bumping this, Mr.Fish has gotta see that 50#er!!
  4. jfout

jfout 25 lber, I'm gloating

Man those are friggin pigs. :)
  5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

those look like the kinda fish mellon catches.
  6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic are learning how to hold the fish now....
    Glad you took a camera for the that a mudpuppy in the 2nd shot?? :rolleyes: What's he doing to it ???:eek:
  7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

That 2nd Flathead would be nice for a home aquarium set up.
  8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

9. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Okay, he's got some unique hand position on it....I don't think I'd let him handle any of my fish. ;)