Pictures from my vacation!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Mushijobah, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

ARE COMING....LATER TONIGHT!

As you may know, I was sent on an involuntary vacation recently to rehabilitate my posting technique!

To do this, I did a lot of fishing!

What you may see later tonight could possibly perhaps maybe consist of:

Smallies
    Saugeyes
    Yellow Perch?!?!
    And more!

Stay tuned...

2. Dang I thought you already had them posted, I guess I will have to wait;)

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

and i broke my finger clicking on this
    just to see this?:(
    you're a tease:p :D

4. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Haha sorry! I don't have access to the pictures right now! I've been too darn busy when at home to post them up too. Stay tuned!

5. you should add "sucker" to that list of fish too,as I like many I am sure ,clicked to see the pics too:p

6. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Ladies and Gentlemen!

The wait has been long, and hard. I understand this.

NOW.....I PRESENT PICTURE PARTY 2008: Vacation Edition!!
    [​IMG]

I begin with this. Is it a painted turtle? Is it a redeared slider? Reptile lovers: lets hear it! We found him in a beatiful Alum riffle.....screwing around like a turtle should!

[​IMG]

Now THIS was an interesting catch! Goldfish? Crucian carp? Bait? It had many lesions...yuck!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The crowd favorite, Justin...with a smallie and a goofy face to boot!
    [​IMG]

I wanted a shot with a smallie while making a goofy face, too! Trivia....can anyone identify that bridge?!
    [​IMG]

DAS PERCH!! Creek perch at that! Where you think that came from?
    [​IMG]

NOW.....A BARRAGE OF SAUGEYE!

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, these fish all came from the same stream. All caught on twisters, small spinners, or suspending cranks. Saw a ton of big fish due to the low/clear water...but they were not having any part of the baits I threw. Livebait is the next step!

I also took 2 yak trips with Streamstalker. The first trip we did very well on eyes, and smallies. Biggest eye and smallie were around 18". The second trip wasn't as productive, but we managed some nice smallies, a big channel cat, and lost something HUGE.

Good luck!

7. I know where it is, but I'm not telling...:)

8. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

I think that one fish is a golden shinner. Its a pretty big one at that.

9. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

It does have the golden shiner's coleration, but it was definately a Goldfish. I just threw crucian carp in there for giggles because it looked EXACTLY like one. I would say it was one, but I dont think there are any in Ohio....or the U.S. for that matter!

And Dr. C. You are correct in your guess!

10. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

looks like the bridge at 3 creeks maybe?

11. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

12. I was wondering the location of the three creeks you guys are talking about. I don't want your hot spot just a location of the stream.

13. nice batch o' eyes, have you been fishing late for them? the turtle looks like a map btw, i cant tell what kind. the goldfish is really odd, maybe it is a crucian, i have never seen one to my knowlege, who cares i bet the threat is neutralized.

14. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

good to see you vacation was productive.wish i could still wade the streams.i'd help you collect dinner down there:D

it is off williams rd.,just a bit west of hamilton rd.

15. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Jay See See....but technically it is a link to 3 Creeks.

As far as threats being nuetralized...I'm going to go with no comment this time:eek: