close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pictures from Canada trip

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RHiller, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Just got back from Canada and thought I'd post a couple of pictures from the trip. Just to give you an idea of the size of the fish, the smallest of the fish was 16 inches and the largest was 25 inches.

Attached Files:

2. That looks like some nice catches and good eatin'. Whereabouts did you go in Canada?

What all species are on the cleaning table there? I see a couple that don't look like eyes or pike.

3. We were at Moose Horn Lodge near Chapleau, Ontario. Just Eyes and Pike.
    The fish on the table were all caught Friday between 3:30 and 6:30 PM.

4. I go up to the Thessalon area every year so I am probably a couple hours or so from there. I have never gone up this late in the summer or early fall. I have always wanted to and your pictures confirm why I do. It sounds like the bite was very active. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

5. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Nice fish! I bet you boys ate good that night! I love our trips to Canada. Up beyond Wawa another 3 hours. Beautiful country!

6. nice pics my neighbor just got back from canada too

7. Pickeral eh'....or are them yellas?.........Mostly you guys look like you are having the time of your life.