close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pics of my wife fishing

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FishJunky, Jun 15, 2004.

1. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

:D [​IMG][​IMG]
    Here are some pictures of my wife when I took her fishing. She loves fishing just as much as I do. It was our 1st anniversity this past weekend so I bought her a new fishing pole. She loved it. We were at a friends pond when she caught a nice little bass and a perch.

2. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

COOL! Looks like you guys were at a private pond.... Tell her to keep at it like I am. I have 1 mounter and am wanting "The big one".... still trying. lol

3. great job man, i love to go fishing for anything with my wife, except seems that i am bad luck for her.....one time she hooked and faught a really nice channel, about 7-8 pounds i figure, and when it got to the boat, i went to net it and guess what happened, thats right i hit her line.....a couple of yrs ago, the same thing happened at the club i belong to, exvept this time she got it in, and we were going to eat it for dinner, and guess what happened, it got off of the stringer.....she swears i do it on purpose....sware i dont though, anyway good job on the fishing, always enjot going fishing with my wife too.........tony

4. My wife used to fish with me...Now, I take the kids fishing so she can have "quiet time". LOL.

I know she still would go. Maybe next vacation, we'll go camping/fishing.

BTW, she is a member of OGF and is here screen name is "fishingwidow". At least that's what she told me.....She'll be at the picnic Saturday with our 3 kids, so stop and say "HEY".

Carl