close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Picasa Photo

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by Wormdunker69, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Would the person that recommended this to members please contact me as I would like to know how I can transfer pictures from there to disk. I have already deleted the disk in one camera and also deleted the pictures from the other one.
    I want to put pictures on a disk in case the unforgivable thing happens, you know, crash or virus infection. Thanks for your time and will be waiting for your response. Bill

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

moved to computers

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Roger...I coulda swore you were the guy who recommended it?

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I was one who did, but I'm not at my home machine right now and can't remember the exact steps, if nobody else responds I'll take a peek tonight.

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

What you need to do (and this isn't an extremely easy process unfortunately)

1.) Launch picasa, and select the photos you want to save in the gallery by click on them (select multiple photos by using the 'shift' key in conjuction with clicking on them.
    2.) Goto File...Export Picture to Folder. Select the folder on your hard disk you want to export to along with the filesize options and click okay.
    3.) You will need to burn this folder to CD using your favorite CD burning software.

Wish it were easier - I typically just keep the CDs I burn that I take to the photo lab for developing.

6. I'll give it a try and hope for the best. Bill